Suspension & Brake Repairs
Our team can help you with any type of suspension & brake repair.
- You hear unusual noises including screeching or grinding
- You feel vibrations while braking
- The brake pedal presses lower to the floor than normal
- Your vehicle slides to the left or right as you brake
- Your ABS braking light flashes when braking
- Your brake fluid depletes very quickly
- Your vehicle bouncing as you drive
- Unfamiliar noises when driving over bumps
- Uneven tire tread wear
- The steering wheel stiffens as you turn
- The steering wheel vibrates while you drive
- The steering wheel is off-center and pulls to the left or right while driving
Your vehicle’s brakes & suspension being in top condition are imperative for safety on the road. Because they are made up of so many parts (pads, shows, rotors, cylinders, calipers and more), it is important that you get your breaks checked often, and replaced regularly according to the manufacture’s guidelines. Your suspension is almost as important to having a car that works like you want it too. Controlling the friction between the road and your tires, the suspension gives you control over steering. Because this is a system that you don’t really see signs of it failing, a suspension check-up is recommended frequently.