Bring it in and get it checked or give our team a call!
When (and When Not) to Repair a Tyre?
Tyre Puncture Repair is a tedious task and not as straightforward a process as it may seem.
A tyre must be thoroughly inspected before repair and a repair must not be attempted in case of any of the following symptoms:
- Tread depth below the legal limit of 1.6mm across the tyre’s circumference.
- Broken structural integrity or run flat damage.
- In case of any damage caused by an external object.
- Worn out, aged or deteriorated rubber.
- Exposed cords.
- Any sign of previous faulty repairs.
In case you are uncertain about whether your car tyre can be repaired or not feel free to give us a call.